Why Is Stubie Doing This Anyway?
Good question. Perhaps I should list the reasons:
Even though I don’t believe that differences in politics, religion or philosophy are suitable reasons to ruin a friendship, I still will not introduce those themes into this blog. I’ll touch on interests that I’m sure we all share - like snipe-hunting, or eating my weight in aerosol cheese - topics that will allow me to keep my finger on the pulse of the average human.
I hope you’ll enjoy the thoughts that won’t stay in my head. That’s what this blog is for anyway - enjoying stuff.
Stay tuned,
Stubie...
- 1. My family doesn't listen to me.
Actually, this is the only reason, so making a list was unnecessary.
Truth be told, there’s a lot of cool and interesting stuff in this world, and when I come in contact with them I feel compelled to marvel out loud about them. My family and friends tell me that I tend to look at things through the eyes of a seven-year-old who fancies the occasional Jack Daniels with a splash of Legos - and I’m okay with that.Even though I don’t believe that differences in politics, religion or philosophy are suitable reasons to ruin a friendship, I still will not introduce those themes into this blog. I’ll touch on interests that I’m sure we all share - like snipe-hunting, or eating my weight in aerosol cheese - topics that will allow me to keep my finger on the pulse of the average human.
I hope you’ll enjoy the thoughts that won’t stay in my head. That’s what this blog is for anyway - enjoying stuff.
Stay tuned,
Stubie...
Comments
Post a Comment